I (We) hereby agree as follows:
1. I assume full legal and financial responsibility for my participation in the activity.
2. I grant the Church, its employees, agents, and representatives the authority to act in any attempt to safeguard and preserve my health or safety during my participation in the field trip/activity including authorizing medical treatment on my behalf and at my expense and returning me home at my own expense for medical treatment or in case of an emergency.
3. Accident and health insurance are recommended for my participation in this field trip/activity. I understand that Edgemoor encourages me to have appropriate insurance coverage for the entire time of the field trip/activity.
4. I shall conform to all applicable policies, rules, regulations, and standards of conduct as established by the Church to ensure the best interest, comfort, and welfare of the trip.
5. I voluntarily indemnify and hold harmless the Church, Board, Employees, and volunteers, their respective officers, and agents from any and all liability, loss, personal injury, sickness or death, as well as property damages, costs, or expenses, of any nature (including attorney’s fees) whatsoever arising out of my participation in the field trip/activity and which include any negligent acts or omission of an officer, employee, and agent of the Church, Board employees, and volunteers, while acting within the scope of their employment or duties for the Church.
6. I acknowledge that I have read this document and understand and accept its terms.
For more information on the legality of digital signatures, please visit Tenn. Code Ann. § 47-10-107